Every project has an interior.
Having established that, you may need Interior Construction Details from time to time, I have rounded up a selection of details that includes old standbys for interior partitions and a few exotic ones like catwalks and ships ladders. Click the images for an enlargement or click the listed detail to go to the detailed description.
These two details can help with your documentation of interiors.
- The first is a graphic mounting heights detail.
- The second is a Finish Key detail that replaces the typical Room Finish Schedule.
These three conditions occur infrequently, but the details offer a short cut to a workable solution.
- First is a Ships Ladder for roof access.
- Second is a folding wall Sound Barrier to seal the space above the ceiling.
- Third is a Catwalk detail that you might encounter in a theater or industrial building.
This selection of details covers all types of drywall partitions and some of the conditions at doors and terminations.
- An example of Typical Partition Details when scheduling wall types.
- A drywall partition detail to provide a standard where wall are not scheduled.
- A detail showing how to infill a door opening in drywall.
- A group of drywall details for various circumstances.
- Hollow metal door frame details of jamb and head conditions.
- Details of interior walls abutting exterior walls.