- This detail is suggested to specify the configuration, construction and materials required for typical partitions.
- This detail should be placed on the detail sheets, the A500 or AE500 series of sheets per the National CAD Standards, contrary to the designation on the detail.
- This detail can eliminate the need for specifications covering the variables of Products.
- You may want a specification covering the quality and installation aspects of these materials.
- Customize the detail to match your standards.
- Consider using several variations of the detail to cover other project circumstances. Then give each type a designation and tag the instances of each type on the plans.
Download PDF of detail.
orig post date Jan '13