Details of Typical Wall Conditions in drywall construction are a good practice. In some simple projects they may not be required. However, by detailing the conditions, you create a basis for requiring the level of detail that the project should receive. Where fire ratings enter the picture, the plan examiner may insist on details.
These details are suggested to specify any special configuration, construction and materials required for the drywall construction conditions of the project.
As you collect details of various conditions, it becomes a simple matter to include this information in the drawing set.
C1010-F - Typical Drywall Partitions
- This detail is suggested to specify the configuration, construction and materials required for the drywall construction conditions.
- These details may eliminate the need for specifications covering these conditions with additional notations.
- These details are referenced on the floor plan.
- These details should be placed on the Interior Details sheets, the A-500 series of sheets per the National CAD Standards.
- A PDF of the detail(s) can be downloaded.
If you would like articles like this delivered to you by email, Sign Up here.
Follow on Twitter @Architekwiki