The National Concrete Masonry Association [NCMA] is a valuable resource for technical information about concrete block. Their e-Tek articles are industry standards for every concrete masonry topic you can think of.
A PDF of the NCMA e-Tek table of contents is embedded below or can be downloaded.
The e-Tek articles are accessed through one of the member websites. So, to access these e-Tek articles follow these 6 steps.
- Go to the NCMA website http://www.ncma.org/Pages/default.aspx
- Click 'e-Tek & Details' on the top line menu.
- Select your state. (or a nearby one)
- Choose from the list of companies that serve your area.
- Click the link to view TEKs.
- Select the e-Tek article you are interested in for download.