FIRST - GET A BLOG
- If you have a blog - good.
- If you don't have a blog, can you add one to your website? Sometimes you can't.
- If you can add a blog, do it.
- If you can't, get a free Weebly account.
- Pick a Weebly template, something complimentary to your website.
- Add your logo. Don't overthink this. It is just a means to an end.
- Create a blog page.
- Add a menu link on your website to your new blog.
Start publishing posts every couple of weeks. Include one or two images. Add text explaining the images. Here are some ideas.
SECOND - GET MAILCHIMP
If you don't, get a free MailChimp account.
- Set up a template for your emails. Use their 'Simple RSS' template.
- Keep the template uncluttered. It is designed to re-package your blog posts as an HTML email.
- Import your list of clients and prospects. All you need is First Name, Last Name, email address.
- Set up your RSS Campaign and send yourself a test or two to refine the output.
I suggest that you schedule emails to be sent once a week on Thursday at 11:30AM. If you publish a post, that's when it gets sent. Otherwise nothing happens.
Here are some posts that form the background for the flowchart:
There is no other way to dependably get the attention of your target audience with little or no cost.
by having articles like this sent to your inbox, SUBSCRIBE.
Create your Competitive Edge. Trello-PM. A Project Management guide.
Use FeeCalqs, a digital Fee Calculation tool.