The Best Calculator
2. Every line on the calculation sheet can be annotated with labels, comments, explanations, whatever you like.
3. Subtotals can be dragged and dropped into calculations further down the sheet. No need to transcribe the earlier result. This takes the place of memory like in a typical calculator, it is more like a spreadsheet. And if you have labeled the number, the label comes along to the new instance, but is editable.
4. You to rearrange the individual calculations on a sheet to make your calculation more understandable to your audience.
5. The calculator keypad includes a second screen with pi, square, square root, log, sine/cosine etc.
6. A help key brings up a sample calculation with an overlay showing the features.
Here is a list of ways that I have used Scalar. The key benefit in each case is having a simple way to recall the calculation whenever you need it and, no matter how much time has gone by, you can understand it because of the annotations.
Comments are closed.
Your use of Architekwiki is implicit agreement with the
© 2012-2022 Architekwiki