Things are changing on April 15, 2019
Top 10 Benefits (For Now)
10) Filtered Time Records - Easily isolate just the records from the time frame you are interested in. There are six time frames available with one click.
9) Searchable Time Records - Finding the specific information that you need is easy. Search your time entries by project, phase, user or other criteria.
8) Multi-level User Roles - If you want to control who sees / edits some of your data, you can do that by assigning the appropriate one of the four User Roles that control access to the various levels of sensitivity.
7) Billable Ratio Calculation - Within your time records is a measure of how efficient and profitable you are - your Billable Ratio of billable to non-billable hours. See your Billable Ratio with one click.
6) Exportable Records - There are a lot of things that you can do with your time records - use them to prepare invoices, oversee who is doing what, prepare for payroll, … Export your records before or after applying a filter or a search and further manipulate them, archive them, send them to your clients.
5) Time Budgets - You may keep your time just so you can get paid, but it would be nice to have an indication of how you are doing - daily! Set a budgeted amount of hours for projects and compare your expended hours to it.
4) Daily Automatic Timesheet - Knowing from past experience how tedious it is to create the same time entries from scratch every day, MyCorbu does it for you. Set which projects you want to start the day with on your Timesheet, and MyCorbu does it for you overnight.
3) Unlimited Users - MyCorbu is suitable for one or more users - no limit on number of users. They are all free.
2) Unlimited Projects - We are all used to free apps having limitations that force you to upgrade. MyCorbu is fully functional. If you choose to upgrade, it will be to get the value of even more benefits. MyCorbu has no limit on the number of projects you can have.
1) FREE timekeeping app for now. All of these benefits and no financial impact on your bottom line. You can afford to do this even if your organization doesn't adopt MyCorbu.
After 15 April 2019 MyCorbu becomes a paid app. There will only be one version of MyCorbu. This version will have the existing benefits above, except that Users are $3/mo/ea, but several additional benefits will be added.
Additional Features Coming Soon
The free version of MyCorbu is a timekeeping app. The paid version will add money features to the timekeeping features. This will offer a complete architectural bookkeeping solution except for payroll and invoice preparation. These two omissions are purposeful.
Payroll is too complex and constantly changing. An expert service is the best option.
Invoicing is full of firm-specific idiosyncrasies (quirks?). MyCorbu proposes to provide the data for you to tweak as you enter it into your own format/template.
In the very near future MyCorbu will be *the* bookkeeping system that 80% of architectural firms *need*.
If you have enjoyed this resource, consider supporting Architekwiki.
© 2012-2021 Architekwiki