This is what the Architekwiki NEWSletter looks like if you haven't seen it yet.
The next issue of the Architekwiki NEWSletter is due out on December 3rd. I’m cranking on it now, but things are still a little fuzzy. I thought I would use this post to think through a few options and urge you to sign up so you don't miss the next issue.
Here are some of the possibilities.
- estimating design fees: a review of the process that I use to arrive at a fee
- hiring interns: pros - cons - considerations
- starting the Architekwiki Weekly (our newspaper): the thought process
- planning an eBook: what, when, why and how
- 100% off something: a discount code to get something from the store for free
- a new file of some sort: include a link in the NEWSletter to a free download, eliminating the Store process
Of course, the actual content won’t matter to you if you don't subscribe to the NEWSletter because that is the only place it will appear. Why not SUBSCRIBE right now so you don’t miss out?