This Commercial Sink Vanity Counter consist of a solid surface material such as Corian or Silestone with underhung sinks. The plastic laminate front and ends conceals the plumbing for a more finished appearance.
The removable panels allow the plumbing to be accessed for maintenance.
The key features of the detail are the:
- This detail is needed to specify the configuration, construction and materials required for the sink vanity.
- This detail requires further specifications covering the ceramic tile [CT1], solid surfacing material [SS1], and plastic laminate panels [PLAM1].
- ADA and Building Codes have an impact on aspects of the work shown here, namely the height of the counter above the floor and the configuration of the knee space.
- You may want to consider: locating seams in the counter top if longer than material comes; concealed fasteners for the access panels.
- These details should be placed on the Interior Details sheet, the A502 or AE503 series of sheets per the National CAD Standards, contrary to the designation shown here.
- Download PDF of detail.