Elevations and Details of Architectural Wood Panelling are a good practice. In some simple projects they may not be required. However, by detailing the conditions, you create a basis for requiring the level of design that you want the project to receive.
These details are suggested to show and specify any special configuration, construction and materials required for the conditions required at the terminations, joints and door frames that occur in the panelling.
A specification or extensive notes are required to further tie down the materials and quality required for the project.
C3010-C - Wood Panelling
- This detail is suggested to specify the configuration, construction and materials required for any architectural wood panelling.
- These details are referenced on the floor plans.
- You may want a specification covering the quality and installation aspects of these materials.
- These details should be placed on the Interior Detail sheets, the A-500 series of sheets per the National CAD Standards.
- A DWG of the details can be downloaded for free as a benefit of subscribing to the Architekwiki mailing list. SIGN UP HERE.
- A PDF of these details is available by DOWNLOAD.